How well are YOU taking care of your (tax) body? Tell me whether these are Y-Deductible; N-Not Deductible; USC –Under Specific Circumstances
Answers in the Comment section below
- The one you ALL ask me about – Cost of hotel room for sex therapy?
- Navajo healing ceremonies (a/k/a “sings”)
- Jewish healing ceremonies (a/k/a “zings”)
- Clarinet lessons
- Flute lessons
- Teeth whitening to reverse age-related discoloration
- Marijuana, prescribed by a physician in a state where it is legal.
- Air Conditioner
- Prospective kidney donor expenses
- Breast implants
Which are true deductions?!
Answers below (in comments)
(Please note that legitimate and unreimbursed medical expenses are only deductible if you itemize deductions and only to the extent that they exceed 10% of your adjusted gross income (7.5% if 65 or over). See your tax adviser or physician (probably not!) for further details.)